Already have a Username/Password for Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission follows the Author Guidelines described above.
- Anonymised for double-blind review: All references to the authors of the submission have been removed from the submitted PDF of the manuscript, and anonymous placeholders (e.g. <removed for review>) have been used instead where appropriate.
- If the manuscript is to be submitted to a Special Issue, the 'Comment to the editor(s)' textfield (presented during the submission process) is used to indicate to which Special Issue the manuscript is submitted.
- The submission includes a separate cover page (as supplementary file) with the manuscript's title and the names, affiliations and e-mail addresses of all authors, and the first page of the manuscript contains the title of the manuscript but does not mention the authors' names etc. for a double-blind review process.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in the 'Comments to the Editor' field below). If the submission is based on an earlier publication (e.g. in a conference proceedings), it entails a corresponding statement in the 'Comments to the Editor' field below and the final preprint contains a comment on the first page.
- I (We) hereby declare that the copyright of the submission including all figures and tables (and supplemented material) is held by the authors which implies that the submission (or parts of it) does not infringe any copyright by a third party or other copyright holder (e.g. another journal or publisher).
- I (We) hereby grant the journal 'Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures - An International Journal' and the Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI) the right of first publication and the non-exclusive rights to store, copy, distribute and reproduce their work in printed and electronic form for the duration of the legal copyright. This includes the right of translation.
- I (We) hereby agree to license the published work under a Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 licence and to grant the journal 'Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures - An International Journal' and the Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI) the right to license the work under a Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 licence.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal 'Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures - An International Journal' and the Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI) the right of first publication and the non-exclusive rights to store, copy, distribute and reproduce their work in printed and electronic form for the duration of the legal copyright. This includes the right of translation.
Authors grant the journal 'Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures - An International Journal' and the Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI) the right to license their work under a Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 licence that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The submitting corresponding author on behalf of all co-authors hereby asserts that she/he is entitled to the granting of the above mentioned rights for the submitted work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Contents of external websites on which we are linking direct or indirect (through 'hyperlinks' or 'deeplinks') are beyond our responsibility and are not adopted as our own content. When the links were published, we didn’t have knowledge of any illegal activities or contents on these websites. Since we do not have any control on the contents of these websites, we distance ourselves from all contents of all linked websites, which were updated after the setting of the links. For all contents and especially damages, resulting of the use of the linked websites, only the provider of these linked websites can be held liable. If we receive knowledge of illegal contents on these linked websites, we will delete the according links.